Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro To Move Cell Over

As I said

.... What I gave you is a macro that you can incorporate in your
wrapper code.

Or you could make it a sub, and just go ....

--

HTH

RP

"brazen234" wrote
in message ...

Bob Phillips Wrote:
Without criteria, there is no point in wrapper code.

Go to the VBIDE (Alt-F11)
Insert a module (InsertModule)
Copy this code into the module

SubMoveIt()
With Activecell
.Offset(0,1).Value = .Value
.Value = ""
End With
End Function

Close the VBIDE and go back to Excl
Select the fisrt cell to be moved
Go To ToolsMacroMacros...
Select MoveIt from the list and Run
Then move to the next cell to move and hit the F4 key
Repeat as required

Not that the next cell could be the one it was just moved to if you
want to
move it further

Excellent! Works like a dream! Thank you for walking me thru that. You
know what I think happened, your first post had "Function MoveIt()"
instead of "Sub MoveIt()". I could not make it appear in the macros
(what I'm much more used to) and I could not get it to work as a
function.

--
brazen234
brazen234's Profile: