Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default User Interface for Viewing a Collection of Data Files

You could use Application.GetOpenFileName and set multiselect to True and
the filter to csv.

Check the user has selected 4 files and if so process the files.

If you post your current code someone may offer the required modification...

Tim.

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"JKramer" wrote in message
I have a new task to merge a collection of four daily generated data files
.csv format for user review. I have created the macro to merge and sort

the
data into a primary worksheet. My delema is that I need to create a

dialog
to display and enable the user to select the next collection of 4 files to

be
precessed by the macro.
The datafiles have a nameing convention of ClientMxx_yyyymmddhhmmss.csv .
How can I take the user file selections and apply each to my existing

macro
via a dialog box ? TIA