Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default Creating a year of weekdays automatically?

sorry, the formula is right. One of those days.........

Same still holds true about the number of holidays required.

"bpeltzer" wrote:

Ron's correct in that there are more weekdays in a year than columns
available in Excel. But if you can also exclude holidays, then you can use
the workday function from the analysis toolpak. With 1/2/2006 in B1, then in
C1, =workday(b1,1,holidays), and fill across.

"waterskyle" wrote:

I want to create a workbook with 5 sheets and across the top row, I want the
dates for ALL weekdays in the year so that each day is the heading for a
column. Is this possible?