Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro To Move Cell Over

It wouldn't. As you gave no idea how to differentiate, I couldn't even begin
to guess. What I gave you is a macro that you can incorporate in your
wrapper code.

Or you could make it a sub, and just go down, select the first item to move,
and run it. Then got to the next one, and F4. This includes going to column
B if you want to shift it one more.

Not ideal, but a darn sight faster than manually moving it, and you can get
quite slick at it after a while. But give us the criteria for moving to B or
C and we will totally automate it.

--

HTH

RP

"brazen234" wrote
in message ...

Bob-
I'm not sure how I would go about using that function. And how would it
differentiate between column B or C ?

Jim-
Basically nouns vs adjectives. Most of it is product nouns (guitars,
houses, furniture, etc..).

--
brazen234
brazen234's Profile: