Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hemanth[_2_] Hemanth[_2_] is offline

Default I don't want to see scroling which VBA does, adding a progress bar

Set Application.ScreenUpdating == False at beginning of code and
set it back to True at the end.

I think, excel status bar (at the bottom of the excel workbook) shows a
progress bar when excel is busy but I'm not sure how to create our own.

- Hemanth

marko wrote:
Hi!
I made some VBA code which takes about 20 seconds to finish and the
selection goes from one row to another and i can see all that. I don't want
to see that, I just want VBA to preform my task and I want the screen to be
still all the time.
And is there a way to add a progress bar so i know when it's finished and
how long will it aproximattly take to finish?
Thanks!

Marko Svaco