Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nichole DeVries Nichole DeVries is offline

Default how to select a Row based on contents of a Cell

I was also struggling to come up with the VBA code to highlight cells a
certain color. The macro you created worked great! I do have one question.
How would you modify the macro to look for multiple values? For example, I
am looking for John Smith and Jane Doe. I have been playing with this for a
while and I cannot get this macro to accept more than one value. Any ideas?