Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ronbo Ronbo is offline

Default NEXT/PREVIOUS OPTIONBUTTON

Thanks Jim, that is exactly what I am looking for. However, when I get to
OptionButtton5 and click next it jumps to Optionbutton2. It runs
OptionButton1 and then OptionButton2 where it stays. Any ideas as to why

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Assuming that all you have done is hidden the form and not unloaded it you
can retrieve the value of the option buttons. Obviously you are going to have
2 buttons for next and previous on your spreadsheet or wherever. You can read
the values of the option buttons something like (Next Button Code)

With UserForm1
If .OptionButton5.Value = True Then .OptionButton1.Value = True
If .OptionButton4.Value = True Then .OptionButton5.Value = True
If .OptionButton3.Value = True Then .OptionButton4.Value = True
If .OptionButton2.Value = True Then .OptionButton3.Value = True
If .OptionButton1.Value = True Then .OptionButton2.Value = True
End With

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Ronbo" wrote:

Is there a way to create a routine that would beable to run the next or
previous OptionButton.

I have a UserForm that has five OptionButtons(1-5). When the user clicks on
one the given code is run. What I want to beable to do is go to the next or
previous OptionButton with a button rather than going back through the
process of opening the UserForm and choosing the next or preiouvs.

As always, any help is appreciated.