Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Huang [MSFT] Peter Huang [MSFT] is offline

Default Unhiding specific worksheets in VBA (Excel 2003)

Hi

Thanks for your quickly reply!
Based on my research, there is no other event will be fired when we click
the hyperlink than the SheetFollowHyperlink. So it is hard to move back to
the original sheet and rehide the sheet.

For your workaround, it seems to be OK.

Based on my knowledge, there will be a new Excel service in the next Office
version which may meet your request.
For now, you may consider a web page solution in asp.net

If you still have any concern, please feel free to post here.

Best regards,

Peter Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support