Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ajocius[_49_] ajocius[_49_] is offline

Default VBA - Text To Columns

Group,
How do I convert 140 pieces of data that are comma delimited using
VBA? The problem is Excel only converts text into 125 columns of data.
How do I ensure the remainder of the data is placed on the spreadsheet.
The data looks something like:

Seek Button, 4, Power Button 8, Hi Band Level, 5.04, Low Band Level
2.32...
Seek Button, 4, Power Button 8, Hi Band Level, 5.36, Low Band Level
3.24...
Seek Button, 4, Power Button 8, Hi Band Level, 5.01, Low Band Level
2.76...
Seek Button, 4, Power Button 8, Hi Band Level, 5.45, Low Band Level
2.36...
Seek Button, 4, Power Button 8, Hi Band Level, 5.64, Low Band Level
2.47...
Seek Button, 4, Power Button 8, Hi Band Level, 5.94, Low Band Level
2.35...

Ultimately I'd like to have something like this...
Seek Button Power Button Hi Band Level Low Band Level
4 8 5.04
2.32
4 8 5.36 3.24
etc.