Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kurt Barr Kurt Barr is offline

Default Moving left/right from active cell

That worked perfectly. Thank you very much!

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Without any code posted I will just assume that you are using the active
cell. If that is the case then

Activecell.offset(0, 2) 'two columns to the right...

if you are using range objects then you can just offset your range object in
a similar manner with a set statement...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Kurt Barr" wrote:

I have a piece of code that I am using to find the first blank cell in a
range. I want to be able to then go over a specific number of columns from
that blank cell to paste a formula in it. Is there a macro that I can use to
do that?