Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Concatenate Macro

Don't understand. Can you give an example?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"mully" wrote in message
Hi All

About 3/4 Hr ago I sent an Email using your solution a shortened example

below

4100,WM10677
Below is what I received back
4100,WM10677 ,262,1398

Is it possible that on cut and paste in to Excel Column E that the two
WM10677 Code Numbers would automatically match on the same row.in Columns

B &
E.

I know what I want to happen but on reading the above appears crazy!!!

Cheers

Mully

"mully" wrote:

Thank You Gentlemen

Problem Solved --- thank goodness for some very intelligent help people.

Cheers

Mully

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Try

=TRIM(A2)&","&TRIM(B2)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"mully" wrote in message
Hi All

On a worksheet
Cell A2 = 4100,
Cell B2 = WM0001
CellD2 when using Text to Columns = 4100, WM0001
how do I get rid of the space so that Cell D2 = 4100,WM0001
I Email over 400 rows of similar information and Cell D2 must not

have any
spaces.
I can do it manually but with over 400 rows its a pain - could a

macro or
perhaps a VBA function do it automatically.

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Mully