Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Prinout function

Thankyou for your help Leith,

Do you what format the output file is? I save it as an Excel file, but it
brings up warnings and is in an unrecorgnisable bunch or jargon.
If I do not save it as a xls, it is an unattributed file, and it doens't
work as a .doc either.

I wish to save it as a excel file.

Any tricks?

"Leith Ross" wrote:

Hello Chris,

You should use the named arguments when calling the function...

me.PrintOut PrintToFile:="True", PrToFileName:="C:\My Documents\My
File.xls"

Just change the print to file name string to include the path (if
different from the current directory) and the file name.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--
Leith Ross