Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_5_] Jim Thomlinson[_5_] is offline

Default Show Modeless Form

While it is not a solution to your modeless issue why not just display a
message right on your UserForm1 asking the user to wait or use the
Application.StatusBar to display a message to the user. That seems a lot
easier.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Michael Malinsky" wrote:

I've been working through the NG trying to perfect this, but to no
avail. I'm trying to show a "Please Wait" modeless form (UserForm2) as
my workbook has numerous occurrences of a UDF that are all recalculated
when a user form (UserForm1) is closed. Here's my code:

Private Sub CommandButton3_Click()

UserForm1.Hide 'since I cannot show a modeless form while a
modal form is showing
UserForm2.Show vbModeless
Unload UserForm1

End Sub