Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default Set MyRange for non-adjacent cells and iterate through?

What I have in mind to try and do would be easy if I could iterate through
all the cells of a specified block of cells, picking out certain cells that
meet a specific criterion, and adding them to MyRange object. These cells
would probably be scattered over the original block of cells and many would
not be adjacent to any other cell in MyRange. Then I would iterate through
all the cells in MyRange to do things, and drop cells out of MyRange until I
have exactly what I want. Is it possible to set up a range of non-adjacent
cells so they can be iterated through? If so, what's the easiest methods to
use to add or delete a cell from such a range?

Thank you.
Ed