Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Distributing a workbook app with References

If they have the same version of Excel as you, or later, there should be no
problem, the references go with the workbook.

There may be problem if they don't have the calendar control on their
machine.

Are you experiencing a problem, or just trying to anticipate a potential
problem?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"ric_deez" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there,

I have developed a workbook with a few macros one of which uses the
Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library for the Calendar control. The
question is how can I deploy this application so that this component is
installed automatically without requiring my users to press <Alt-F11
go to Tools - References and add the Reference manually? Can this
step be scripted out? I am quite proud of how this application is
turning out and would like to make this step as painless as possible
for the users of this app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ric