MCNAB

Default MAKING A CONTRACT FROM DATA FROM A WORKSHEET

Hi,

I'm trying to make a template for a contract whereby cells are left empty,
and these cells are filled with personal data from a worksheet. Is it
possible that I could leave a series of cells empty in the template and for
these cells to be filled by the personal data from a row of another worksheet?

Example: A row from a worksheet would contain personal data such as Name,
Employment No, length of job etc... in seperate columns. So each time I
wanted a new contract, I could click on the person's row in the Excel
Worksheet and the data would copy over to the empty cells and create a new
contract. Is there some way?