Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gandhi318[_6_] gandhi318[_6_] is offline

Default Learning VBA online for Excel

Dear Gordon Rainsford,

Where do I get that book. Whether an Indian Edition is available. Wh
is the Author and Publisher. Please do provide details.

Thanks
Gandhi

Gordon Rainsford Wrote:
One book I'd highly recommend for your situation is "Excel VBA in Easy
Steps". It's easy to read, and will get you to the point where you can
usefully progress using Help and this newsgroup.

--
Gordon Rainsford

London UK

gandhi318 wrote:

I wish all the members a happy and prosperous new year

I am 54 years. Started working on computers since 1990 or s

startingwith
Word Star and Lotus. Switched over to MS Office from 1997convertin
or
using Lotus files from Excel. Now I am extensively usingExcel for all
my office work Salaries, Income Tax, Provident Fund,Monthly and Annual
Accounting. I am better in using all the Menus andtake their benefits
including use of functions. I am able to recordsimple macros for the
repetitive tasks, assign them to self-createdtool bar, menus
sub-menus
(controls) and key board letters with Ctrl+ keys but cannot writ
macros
myself as I do not have the knowledge ofVB. I want to learn mor
abouot
VB and programming in Excel. Can Ilearn on-line easy-way without
academically learning through big books.Please suggest easy way t
learn
VB and preparing macros which wouldeasy my office work and I can pu
all
my work in a programme/softwarestyle.

Thanks

Gandhi-- gandhi318Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i