Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default currency in vba userform

Show the code.

--

HTH

RP

"harrar" wrote in message
Trying to set up a userform to enter weekly sales figures for various

items
i.e, bottles,cans, plastic with text boxes used for dollar amount input

and
then dump the data into a the spreadsheet. The sheet cells are formated

as
"currency" but when I run the userform the data is sent as text, the cells
display i.e 2000 and an error message appears relating to format.

Tried to DIM the variables and .Value [currency] to no avail. All the
spreadsheet shows $0.00 irregardless of what was entered in the userform.

I think the problem may be Property Set related but I'm not that

experienced
with it but then again it could be something really simple I'm missing.

Any help provided would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance