Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Learning VBA online for Excel

Hi Gandhi,

You may wish to visit David McRitchie's 'Getting Started With Macros And
User Defined Functions' at:

You might also look at David's tutorials page at:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

The VBA material is towards the end of that section.

---
Regards,
Norman

"gandhi318" wrote in message

I wish all the members a happy and prosperous new year

I am 54 years. Started working on computers since 1990 or so starting
with Word Star and Lotus. Switched over to MS Office from 1997
converting or using Lotus files from Excel. Now I am extensively using
Excel for all my office work Salaries, Income Tax, Provident Fund,
Monthly and Annual Accounting. I am better in using all the Menus and
take their benefits including use of functions. I am able to record
simple macros for the repetitive tasks, assign them to self-created
tool bar, menus, sub-menus (controls) and key board letters with Ctrl+
keys but cannot write macros myself as I do not have the knowledge of
VB. I want to learn more abouot VB and programming in Excel. Can I
learn on-line easy-way without academically learning through big books.
Please suggest easy way to learn VB and preparing macros which would
easy my office work and I can put all my work in a programme/software
style.

Thanks

Gandhi

--