Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cbrd[_4_] cbrd[_4_] is offline

Default Code: Assign Function(s) to all cells in a column

every cell in column

I have a worksheet with columns A thru O.
Row 1 has all my column headings.
The rest of the page is blank. All the info that is put in thes
columns is from other worksheets.
Starting with row 2, every time info is put into this worksheet I wis
for it to perform a funtion like this in column O for every new row:

=I2-(L2*30)-M2

Another question, similar to above. I want to assign this functio
everytime info is put in column A. I need this info on the same ro
where A was entered, but starting on Row 2 (Row 1 has all colum
headings):

=LOOKUP(A2,Customers!A:A,Customers!C:C)

Any ideas

--