Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Identifying Visible Toolbars

Loop through your list of commandbars (which you made when you made them not
visible) that were visible and set their visible property to true.

Should be almost identical to the code you have.

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"DCSwearingen"
wrote in message

I want to be able to de-select all toolbars for the user of a file and,
when the project is complete, re-select the toolbars they originally
had visible.

I have a routine (at work, unfortunately) that will de-select all
toolbars, but I don't have anything that will set the visible toolbars
back to their original state.

Any quick code for this?

--
DCSwearingen