Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SJC[_2_] SJC[_2_] is offline

Default Range selecting in non-active workbook

Hi,
Is it possible to allow the user to select a range in a workbook other than
the active one? A RefEdit control doesn't appear to let me do this. I want
to create a procedure that will allow the user to select a range in the
active workbook and compare it to a range they select in another workbook
(again of their own choosing). The purpose is to build an easy to use
utility to identify common entries in two different lists. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

SJC