Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default changing bacground colour if formula altered

If Target.HasFormula Then
Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 37
Target.Interior.Pattern = xlSolid

HTH

RP

"st120869" wrote in
message ...

Hello,
I have used the scrpit below to change the background colour of any
cell contacts that have been changed. I would like to adapt it to only
change cells when the user changes a formula inside the cells.

I do not want to protect the cell contents

Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 37
Target.Interior.Pattern = xlSolid

st120869
st120869's Profile: