Kassie

Hi Barry

Don't go back in time my friend. Have you tried my last suggestion?
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"Barry Marx" wrote:

Hullo Again - I have been exploring and have found the original Word6 and
Excel5 programmes. When I click to open them I get the message Microsft Word
(or Excel) has not been installed for the current user. Please run setup to
install the application.

How do I do that?

Cheers

Barry

"Kassie" wrote:

Hi Barry

Upgrading should not have any effect on your data files. Have you had a
look in Windows explorer, under the folder where you stored these files?
Maybe run a search to find them? Click on Start|Search, search for files and
folders, and type in the names of these files.
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"Barry Marx" wrote:

I upgraded from Excel5 and Word6 to Office10 - everything OK. Then I
upgraded to Office 2003 - now I can not find any of my old data. No Word and
no Excel files.

If I reinstal the original Word6 and Excel5 programmes will I then be able
to access old files?

Otherwise, where can I find them on my PC?

Barry