Jim May

Thanks Dave; I made the change as you suggested.

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
microsoft scripting runtime

But then you could change your code to:

Sub Tester2()
Dim FSO As Scripting.FileSystemObject
Dim FLDR As Scripting.Folder
Set FSO = New Scripting.FileSystemObject
Set FLDR = FSO.GetFolder("C:\Documents and Settings\Jim\My Documents")
MsgBox "You have " & FLDR.Files.Count & " Files in the Excel Formulas
Folder"
End Sub

Jim May wrote:

In order to run the below code what is the Official
exact name of the library I should have added/checked
in my Reference table?
TIA,

Sub Tester1()
Dim fso As Object
Dim fldr As Object
Set fldr = fso.GetFolder("C:\Documents and Settings\Jim\My Documents")
MsgBox "You have " & fldr.Files.Count & " Files in the Excel Formulas
Folder"

Dave Peterson