Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nagesh Nagesh is offline

Default Importing data from Access to Excel 2003 using code

Hi,

I have written code to import data from Access to Excel using VB code since
I wanted values to be filtered on a value. I picked up this code from MS site
which used ADODB for connection. I found that this code was not working
properly despite choosing proper references.
Is there a simple way I can get data from Access to excel 2003 filtred on a
value which is stored in adjacent cell. (If I use get external data in Excel,
it dumps the entire table).
Appeciate your response.

Thanks,