Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jtp jtp is offline

Default Conditional formatting - different cell colour for each year following from user input date?

Ken, I am sorry. I never saw your post. I sat here for almost 1
minutes trying to figure out what to do and you already posted it.
know I typed it up like that was the first time it had ever bee
suggested so I didn't mean to take any credit from you. It certainl
would help if I opened my eyes from time to time. And your exactl
right about having 4 colors instead of just three! I didn't think o
that.

And StargateFan, it works fine for me. None of the colors repeated an
I went to 2020. Now if you limit it to 2 conditions then your going t
miss an instance. To have 3 with 2 conditions, you need to do it lik
Ken said. Set your header to a particular color. Then setup your mo
to look like Mod(A1,2) = 0 (different color)and Mod(A1,2) = 1 (anothe
different color). However I still dont understand why it isn't workin
for you with the 3 conditions

--
jt
jtp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2113