Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Name of Current Macro running?

Thanks for the tips. I had considered the addition of a constant that would
be used in the err.handler but it seemed a bit onerous to have to set the
value up each time and maintain it, but if that is the only way I guess I
have to pursue it.

I'll take a look at MZ tools and see if it fits.

Thanks again

--
Cheers
Nigel

"Flemming Dahl" wrote in message
Hi Nigel

What I do is to make a private const in each module and in each

procedure...
like this

Private Const mstrModuleName As String = "modPrintFeatures"

Public Sub PrintThe****()
Const strProcedureName As String = "PrintThe****"
End Sub

I then use these constants in my err handler.

Hope I helped you a bit
Flemming

"Nigel" wrote in message
I am developing a error handling routine and wish to note the name of the
module and sub that was running when the error occurs.

Is this available ?

--
Cheers
Nigel