Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default A simple copy problem

Hi Howard,

Since the macro is a standalone, I would suggest that you comment all other
macros and retry your code.

---
Regards,
Norman

"L. Howard Kittle" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Norm,

No particular cell, mostly it would be a cell in the E2:M10 range. I
tried various different activecells in that range and results are the
same.

I have probably 20 to 30 other macros in the sheet module and a regular
module, but none are associated with the copy macro nor do any of them
select that particular range.

Baffling!!

Thanks, for the response, I guess I'll have to live with it. Sure is
puzzling though.

Regards,
Howard

"L. Howard Kittle" wrote in message
Hello Excel users and experts,

Excel 2002 SP3

I am using this incredibly complex copy macro in a worksheet. Took me
weeks to build it...(sarcasm intended!) For a couple weeks it did
exactly what you would expect, copies E2:M10 to E28:M36. No blinks, no
jumps, no nothing, just copies like you would expect at the click of a
forms button.

Now, for a reason I cannot fathom, it copies to E28:M36 and that entire
range is selected with E28 the activecell and the sheet has moved down to
show the range!!!

What the h... am I overlooking? I must have my nose too close to my VB
editor to see what must be the obvious!

Sub CopyIt()
Range("E2:M10").Copy Range("E28")
End Sub