Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default A simple copy problem

Hi Howard,

Your code makes no selections and I am unable to reproduce your problem.

As a matter of interest, what cell is active when you run the code?

---
Regards,
Norman

"L. Howard Kittle" wrote in message
Hello Excel users and experts,

Excel 2002 SP3

I am using this incredibly complex copy macro in a worksheet. Took me
weeks to build it...(sarcasm intended!) For a couple weeks it did exactly
what you would expect, copies E2:M10 to E28:M36. No blinks, no jumps, no
nothing, just copies like you would expect at the click of a forms button.

Now, for a reason I cannot fathom, it copies to E28:M36 and that entire
range is selected with E28 the activecell and the sheet has moved down to
show the range!!!

What the h... am I overlooking? I must have my nose too close to my VB
editor to see what must be the obvious!

Sub CopyIt()
Range("E2:M10").Copy Range("E28")
End Sub