Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default how to sort many rows independently?

If you sort each row independently, are you suggesting adding a row and
bringing down the species header for each row, so if you had 100 rows, now
you would have 200 with a species header row preceding each data row.

If not, then what are you suggesting?

Tom Ogilvy

"guillemot" wrote
in message ...

Excellent! Man, that would have taken forever!

OK, another layer of complexity. Is it possible to do that type of sort
and still have the sorted values tied to the column headers that are in
row 1 so that I can see the names of the species in order of abundance?

Perhaps if it repeated the sort on an additional worksheet I could pull
the two sheets into my access database and link them.

Thanks again,
Jeff

--
guillemot