Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mcroozer mcroozer is offline

Default Control Scroll bar

I am building a form in Excel using textboxes with some VB behind them.
I am new to this and I'm sure there is an easier way to build my form
but it's too late to turn around now.

I have 25 or so textboxes on the left side of the form. When I get t
textbox 22, the focus is below the viewable screen. The scroll ba
does not move with my tab order. If I tab a few more times, the focu
is returned to the textboxes on the upper right of my form.

I need to get the scroll bar to move to the bottom when I reach the en
of the screen and to the top when I go back up. Is this an Exce
setting that I am missing or can I control the scrollbar with some VB?
Thanks for your time - Mcroozer

--
mcrooze
mcroozer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2987