Barb Reinhardt

I'm not certain what you are asking, but if I'm reading it right you may
consider using VLOOKUP.

"RommelGadea"
wrote in message

Hello:

I have some problems with an excel Worksheet and I would really
appreciate your help: Lets say that I have 2 data sheets, in the first
one there is data I need to fill in, and in the other there is data
stored, date and a value for each different date for example:
Date Value
01/02/2005 16.21
02/02/2005 16.25
03/02/2005 16.30
04/02/2005 16.46
And I need de value stored for the corresponding date on the first
sheet:
I need to get the value for today's date, for example if I have today's
date on the first sheet on the A1 cell; I need on Cell B1 the current
Value for today's date. (I use =Today() on A1 to show the current
date).
I don't know if a made my self clear, my English is not very good,
but if you understand what I said please help me. If
possible please answer to my email.

Thank you and best regards,

Rommel Gadea

--