Debra Dalgleish

Perhaps you have short menus enabled. To change this --

Choose ToolsCustomize
Select the Options tab
Add a check mark to 'Always show full menus'
Click OK

Or, to use short menus, and see commands that haven't been used
recently, open a menu, and point to the arrow at the bottom of the menu.

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Menu bar (if you have customized
the Menu bar, the customizations will be lost):

Choose ToolsCustomize
On the Toolbars tab, select the Worksheet Menu Bar
Click the Reset button
Click OK to confirm the Reset
Close the Customize dialog box.

paintedruby wrote:
I am taking class. pg 201 has simple inst. click active cell in worksheet.
click DATA point to LIST and click Create List to open Create List dialog
box. I can't seem to make that happen. I am in 2003. Any suggestions

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List