Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nagesh Nagesh is offline

Default Run Access query from Excel, input value to query being value in c

I have a query in Access DB which returns record(s) for a given value by
popping up a windows(parameterised query).
I want to run this query from Excel to extract one or more values by:
--having input to the query from the active cell(where cursor is placed and
from where I run this query),
--record(s) extracted to be placed in next column one below the other.

(I tried using VLOOKUP function. But this returns only one value while I
want all matchcing records to be extracted)

Not sure if this is a duplicate question though searched the list to see if
there is one that comes close. But found none.
Appreciate your response.

Thanks and good day,