Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Help simple problem

Can you give an example?

A1 value..
A2 value..

B1 value..
B2 value..

X1 value..
X2 value..

????

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

wrote in message
oups.com...
See if I can explain this properly:

A - range of numerical inputs
B - range of numerical inputs

<single function inputs with 2 inputs

Desired:

X - range of results depending upon A and B inputs

"I'm having difficulty finding how to input a range of data into a
single cell function.
I want to Fix B input A range get range of X , then Increment B input A
range get another
X range, and so on. . . .

Does anyone know where I should focus my search? All of the array
inputs are to multipe functions . . not a single function. <I knewed
I'd confuse this explanation.

Do I go to the input of the function and =(a1:a10) type of thing
because when I do that all the cells in the fuction go screwy. And
then how / where do I have it output the results?"

This is basic stuff and I'm sorry for filling the forum with this
junk."