Domenic

In article ,
"Sam via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Name: Range
Refers to:
=Sheet1!$B$18:INDEX(Sheet1!$B$18:$B$65536,MATCH(Bi gText,Sheet1!$B$18:$B$65536)
)
Click Add - My data actually starts in Row no.19 but there are text labels in
Row no.18.

Yes, I understand that your data starts in row 19. The reference starts
at row 18, and that's by design. I should have made note of it so that
there wouldn't be any confusion.

I'm not sure what I may have done incorrectly? I do get the correct results
for the first row on the NewSheet.

You'll get a #REF! error if there's no data in your range that meets the
criterion or if there's only one cell that meets the criterion, and that
cell is the first one, B19. Is this the case?