Steved

Hello Anne from Steved

Range("A5").Activate puts the cursor in A5, which is part what I require,
I need the sheet to scroll to A5 to show the left hand margin. As an example
if you are working in Column AA for example and apply your formula it will
put the cursor in Cell A5 but it wil not scroll thefore leaving AA whre I was
working,

Thanks for your help.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Hi, Steved. All you need is this:

Range("A5").Activate

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

Ok I'm in Column AA activating the below macro will take the cursor to A5,
What do i need to do also to scroll to A5. The below macro will take the
cursor to A5 but I cannot see all my worksheet as when saved the cursor

will
be in A5 but the worksheet is still showing column AA.

Sub SaveNClose()
Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets(1).Range("A5").Select
ActiveWorkbook.Close True

Thankyou.
End Sub