Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ssjody ssjody is offline

Default Sort without Selecting

My current code for Sorting selects the sheet, sorts the data then
returns back to my Data Entry sheet. How can I have this perform this
without the code selecting the sheet? I just want it to happen in the
background without the sheets flashing back and forth while this
happens.

I did a search and found some suggestions but can't find one that works
for my application.

Thanks Jody

' SortcpModels
Sheets("cpModels").Select
Columns("A:B").Select
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A2"), Order1:=xlAscending,
Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
Sheets("Data Entry").Select
Range("B3").Select