Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Error when protecting sheet with cell has seperate password.

Maybe something like:

Dim Rng As Range

Set Rng = Range("D255") '<<==== CHANGE

If target.cells.count 1 then exit sub 'only one cell at a time

If Not Intersect(Rng, Target) Is Nothing Then
if lcase(target.value) = "y" then
Call HideAllWageData
end if

David wrote:

Getting runtime error 91 Object variable or With block variable not set when
running a protect macro.

I have cell D255 selected to allow users to edit with it's own password.
But when I run the protect all sheets macro, I get the above error.
Here is the code on the sheet I'm using:

Dim Rng As Range

Set Rng = Range("D255") '<<==== CHANGE

'If Not Intersect(Rng, Target) Is Nothing Then
If Intersect(Rng, Target) = "Y" Then '<<Error occurs here
Call HideAllWageData

I've looked, but see nothing on setting a seperate password to allow users
to edit certain cells/ranges.

David

--

Dave Peterson