Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kate Kate is offline

Default Excel 97 modules appear as tabs

I'm attempting to re-program a workbook which I originally
designed in Excel 2003, to run in Excel 97 also.

I've discovered a few annoying items, such as
worksheet-changes not being triggered when data validation
drop boxes are used. However, this one has me bamboozled:

Modules randomly appear as tabs in the worksheet. When this
happens, the whole thing locks up and must be crashed
out-of. This only happens with stand-alone modules, not
with code that is associated with each sheet.

Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue? I need
these modules to be available to all the sheets at all times.

Thanks, in advance,
Kate