Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JG Scott JG Scott is offline

Default Protected Sheet Problem in Excel 2000

I have built an automated workbook application that contains the
following code:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

On Error Resume Next

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Planning").Protect _
Password:="atom", UserInterfaceOnly:=True

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Planning").EnableSelectio n = xlUnlockedCells

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sales").Protect _
Password:="atom", UserInterfaceOnly:=True

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sales").EnableSelection = xlUnlockedCells

Application.ActiveWorkbook.Protect Password:="atom", Structu=True

Sheets("Sales").Range("h3").Select

End Sub

It works fine for me, but another user can not see the cell border of
his selection highlighted on the "Planning" sheet. Does anyone know
why this would be and how to correct?

Thanks.

John Scott