Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pierre via OfficeKB.com[_2_] Pierre via OfficeKB.com[_2_] is offline

Default compile error HELP !

Hi experts,

I made an application on my pc (XP, Excel 2003)
I compiled my application and it works fine on this pc.

Then i copied the application to another PC (XP, Excel 2002) and tried to
start the application.
It did not work and i got the following messages

- compile error in hidden module
i went to VBA and put in the password and then i tried to compile the project
again. then i got the message
- cannot find project or library and the program stopped at a line with CHR
(13) in it.
i clicked OK and the program jumps to the menu extra, references, to Ref Edit
Control

Does anybody know what the cause of my problem could be ?
Thanks,
Pierre