Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlie Charlie is offline

Default VBA projects!! Aaaargh!

P.S. Note the possible misspelling of LoadBehavior in that registry entry. I
don't know if it is misspelled in the example or that is how it is really
spelled in the registry. I don't have Google Desktop on this machine.

"Charlie" wrote:

I found this registry change in an earlier post:

(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Excel \Addins\Office.Desktop.Google.com\LoadBehaivor=2)

"Charlie" wrote:

Are you using Google Desktop? I saw someone post a few days ago something
about that being the cause.

"MattShoreson" wrote:

Does anyone know why the following happens?

I'm using excel XP/2002, Office SP3.

I open an instance of excel and the vba editor so I can see both.
I open and excel file that contains code.

The VBA project appears in the editor.

I close the excel workbook.

The VBA project still shows the VBA Project.

Why doesn't the VBA Project automatically unload?

TIA,
MAtt.

--
MattShoreson