Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dwyborn dwyborn is offline

Default How do I edit a selected range then copy the range into an new sheet???

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet that contains a list of cheques that I have poste
to clients. When these cheques are cashed or cancelled I highlight th
selected line in a colour and type cashed or cancelled in column J.
In a seperate sheet I then create a list of all the cheques lines tha
I have edited.

What I would like is a macro that does this for me: I.e highlights th
current line and turns the font colour purple, types cancelled i
column J and copies the contents of cell D to the bottom of the list o
the updates sheet.

I've been experienmenting on my own but can't get excel to copy th
contents correctly.

Thanks

For your help. :)

--