lehigh46

Default Formatting / Time

Hi All:

I copied & pasted a sunrise & sunset table from the internet

What I pasted looked like this - 1646
I then added a : to seperate hrs from minuts with a fomula.
I then copied & pasted special - values to another cell which I
formatted - 1:30 PM
It didn't change into 4:46 PM
So, I highlighted the cell and clicked on the formula bar and hit
enter.
It changed into 4:46 PM. Just what I wanted.
Since I'm setting up a sheet for the next 5 years, I dont' want to do
this 3,652 times. How can I do this in mass?

Thanks for your help!

Tom Snyderl

x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion
x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD