Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
justaguyfromky justaguyfromky is offline

Default Module Error

Actually, I figured it out on my own. Just as Rowan guessed, I named one of
the modules "Sheets". It just dawned on me when everytime I used a macro,
sheets was highlighted. I love excel, every day is a learning experience.
Thanks for the speedy replies anyway. I have learned more from this forum
than I have anywhere else.

"justaguyfromky" wrote:

I have renamed all of my modules and moved macros into the corresponding
module that best catagorizes them. Now I keep getting errors.

Expected variable or procedure, not module

When this error comes up the word sheets is always highlighted. Why is this
happening?

Any Ideas?