Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dominic Dominic is offline

Default Run xll add-in via macro/code

Sorry guys. I searched a little bit more and found a reference that helped -
Leslie's post on 12/6/05.

Is there any way to "unhide" a hidden workbook aside from Window-Unhide.
The workbook is the .xll add-in in question that does not show up in Project
Explorer.

Thanks.

"Dominic" wrote:

Hi all.

I hope you can help. I have an .xll add-in from a third party (IBM ISeries
Data Transfer to Excel). When loaded, this add-in shows up in the menu-bar of
Excel with a couple of icons.

Is there a way to run this add-in via code instead of the menu-bar icon?
I've tried to search the group but haven't found any reference. And I don't
know enough to know whether this is possible or not.

Thanks.

On a related note, all of my .xla add-ins appear when I view code (Alt-F11).
However, this add-in does not appear in the VBA window. Is this a property of
.xll add-ins?