Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harish Mohanbabu[_3_] Harish Mohanbabu[_3_] is offline

Default Moving post code data to a different column

Hi,

I have an excel sheet containing customer addresses. This sheet contains
following columns -

1. Customer Name
2. Address 1
3. Address 2
4. Address 3
5. Address 4
6. Address 5

Ideally I want all the postcode in 'Address 5' column.

Unfortunately since the address is not in any standard format, the post code
is every where. In some record, it is in second column. In some it is in 3rd
column and so on.

Is there any way I can move the post code into the 6th column (Address 5)?
The post code is all in caps.

Harish Mohanbabu
--
MBS Axapta - MVP