Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GLT GLT is offline

Default Copying worksheets in VBA

Hi,

I used a macro to copy a worksheet and the code that resulted was the
following:

Sheets("Backup Listing").Copy Befo=Sheets(1)

The result is a worksheet with the same name but the number 2 in brackets.

Does anyone know if I can force this worksheet to have a name (say SHEET2)
in the command above - rather than Excel allocating a name?

Also, when I open the workbook, I need to delete any copies of (SHEET2) that
may exist.

If anyone could provide any assistance I would be most greatful.

Cheers,
GLT.